Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It has certainly been a long time since I last posted.  Have to admit I've been caught up in other things around the house and been spending waay too much time on facebook...lol.  Well, gonna try and keep this blog updated since I have discovered alot of interesting & cool things on the internet via facebook, pinterest and search engines.  Lots of projects & ideas will be coming your way!!!  Starting off with a project I just finnished yesterday....Spongebob Bookbag.   It was made using an older Simplicity pattern I picked up at Hudson's awhile back.  (I recycled, of course, from my huge collection of clothes & sewing supplies.)  It's made from black jeans,  a green sweatshirt, yellow & pink t-shirts, a flowery skirt (the lining) and various trimmings.  I also added a key holder, which I thought was kinda cool.  Most of all, hope my granddaughter likes it!!!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment