Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Thank you all so much!!!

As I logged into my blog this morning, I was completely astounded by the stats overview...almost fell out my chair, seriously but managed not to spill the the coffee.  First I'd like to express my deepest heartfelt gratitude to Marina Gutner, PhD for getting back with me so quickly & offering to do a guest post on my blog. And to all of you who have visited my blog I give the same heartfelt "Thanks!"

I started this blog quite some time ago as a collection point for all the wonderful ideas & projects I found searching the web.  Later on I started sharing on my personal Facebook account & made a Facebook page, Vel's Place.  Of course I discovered Twitter & Pinterest & thought ok, let's share, share, share.  I have to confess, my writing abilities are far from what I wish them to be, as you have probably noticed, but I do love blogging.

As a matter of fact, I visit alot of wonderful blogs & websites  as I google the web in search of the many subjects of my interests & would love to invite to my blog more guest posts.  So if anyone is interested, please send me an email. (I don't do any adult content as I like to "keep it clean".)  For my fellow Hashimoto's readers, if you have a story about your experience, treatment or any recommendations to share, I'd love to hear from you.  Presently, I am working on posting my story in the near future.

Again, thank you all very, very much & I hope you come back to visit.  Many blessings.

Vel Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment