Friday, December 14, 2012

Seed Pots

I tried my hand at making the paper seed pots today.  Started out with using toliet paper rolls and after running out of empty ones I rolled some paper on a veggie can and continued making more.  Soooo easy.....

 
 
These are the toliet paper rolls in their own little "greenhouse" (thanks to a to-go salad ).  I have some romaine lettuce seeds I 'm gonna plant in these & then transfer into something bigger later.
 
 
 
I used printer and notebook paper to make these.  Had some old paperwork I was gonna shred but this worked out better.  I used a veggie can to roll them on.
 
 
 
 
And here they are in their own lil "greenhouse"
 
 
 
 
I'm gonna plant herb seeds in these and transplant them into pots later.  Basil, rosemary, cilantro, oregano, and peppermint.....gotta love it!!!
 
 
 

 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment